Travel funds are never allowed to have their expiration date extended by Southwest. Your best chance is to hold off until they become invalid, at which point you should get in touch with Customer Relations and request that they be reissued as LUV Vouchers. The cost of this is going to be $100, which will be taken out of the total cash available.
Will southwest extend travel fund expiration?
Bookings must be made between now (November 5, 2021) and the following day (November 8, 2021) for trips departing from or arriving in Denver between January 5 and March 2, 2022. * Please read the following and visit Southwest.com/HEART4DEN for the full terms and conditions. The flight schedule for Southwest is presently available all the way until April 24, 2022.
How to extend travel funds southwest?
- It is imperative that none of your Southwest travel funds have yet to run out
- You have a maximum of three travel funds available, therefore you should look for and make a Southwest reservation online that costs about the same amount as all of those dollars combined
- Make the payment for the reservation using each of your trip funds
- You are free to cancel the reservation once the booking has been finalized, and you will be given a single consolidated travel fund
How to recover expired southwest travel funds?
- You made the decision to purchase a non-refundable ticket right in the thick of the epidemic
- You were aware of, or you should have been aware of, the following rules: the trip fund is non-refundable, and if it is unused, it will expire one year from the date of purchase.
- When you purchased the ticket, YOU took on the responsibility of assuming the risk that you would not be able to go