How do you fold a winter jacket for travel?
Organize: How to travel with a bulky winter coat in a carry-on bag
How do you fold a puffer jacket for travel?
How to Pack a Down Jacket
- Lay the jacket out flat.
- Place a bend in the shoulders of the jacket and fold the arms along the outside edge of the jacket.
- Fold both arms over on themselves until they meet in the middle.
- Fold the hood down in the gap created between the shoulders.
- Fold the entire package in half, using the zipper as a center line.
How do you pack a jacket in a suitcase?
Read on to see how it’s done in six steps.
- Zip It Up. The first step in packing a winter coat is to zip it all the way up.
- Fold the Sleeves First. Lay your coat flat on its front with the sleeves and hood extended.
- Fold It in Half. Next, fold your coat backward along the midline.
- Roll It Up.
- Band It Up.
- Stow the Coat.
How do you pack a suit without wrinkling it?
How To Fold And Pack A Suit Without Wrinkles/How To Pack A Suit