How do you fold suit pants for travel?
How to Pack a Suit
- Lay suit face down on a flat surface.
- Fold left shoulder back.
- Turn right shoulder inside out, then tuck left shoulder into the right.
- Fold in half lengthwise and then fold horizontally.
- Place folded jacket in center of outstretched trousers.
- Fold trouser bottoms over jacket and repeat with top of trousers.
How do you fold long pants for travel?
Army Packing Hack: How to Fold Jeans for Travel – Compact
How do you fold dress pants?
How To Properly Fold and Hang Your Dress Pants –
How do you fold dress clothes for travel?
Here’s how to pack a dress shirt without wrinkling it:Lay it facedown on a flat, hard surface (like a table!) Spread it out, sleeves to the side. Fold sleeves inward to the middle of the shirt (horizontal fold). This should be about halfway up the sleeve; repeat for the other side.