What do you put in a travel journal?
Travel journals help you to write and document about the experience you had during your trips. You can include the written description of the place that you have visited, list down your itinerary, the photos that you took during your trip and even voice recordings that you have made during your time.
How do I make a travel journal?
All you need is a basic journal notebook and a destination.
- You Can Plan Your Trip Before You Arrive.
- Don’t Just Describe.
- Write Whilst It’s Fresh.
- Use Writing Tools.
- Add Pictures.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Write About the Bad.
- Write About Yourself.
- It Doesn’t Have to Be On Paper.
How do you use a travel journal?
How To Write Travel Journals: 5 Tips To Get The Most Out Of Your Journaling
- Use your journal to plan your trip. Your trip journal can begin before your trip has even started.
- Write about what you imagine it will be like.
- Write during your trip.
- Add pictures to your journal.
- Write about your trip after you leave.
What is the best travel journal?
The 6 Best Travel Journals
- The Best Travel Journal. Moleskine Voyageur Traveller’s Notebook.
- The Best Mindfulness Travel Journal. You Are Here: A Mindful Travel Journal by Emma Clarke.
- The Best Travel Journal With Prompts.
- The Best Travel Journal For Staying Organized.
- A Weatherproof Journal Thats Extra Durable.
- Great Pocket-Sized Travel Journals.