How do you pack a light for an international trip?
Taylor Welden, Soft Goods Industrial Designer and Senior Editor at Carryology
- “One pair of jeans only. Yes, only one pair.
- Lay out everything you think you need to bring on your trip. Then remove half of these items.
- Packing light sometimes means no carrying a bag at all.
- Don’t use cotton socks.
- Use ExOfficio boxers.
How should I pack for international travel?
What to Pack: The Ultimate Travel Packing Checklist
- STEP 1: CHOOSE THE RIGHT TRAVEL BAG FOR YOUR TRIP.
- STEP 2: ORGANIZE YOUR TRAVEL ESSENTIALS.
- STEP 3: PACK YOUR TOILETRY BAG.
- STEP 4: PREPARE YOUR PERSONAL ITEM CARRY-ON BAG.
- STEP 5: COLLECT IMPORTANT TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, CASH, AND CREDIT CARDS.
- STEP 6: CONSIDER TRAVEL SECURITY.
- STEP 7: PREPARE YOUR HOME.
How do I pack a light for 2 months?
LIGHT TRAVELING: Packing in carry-on for 2 months –
How do you pack a light trip to Europe?
European Travel Skills: Packing Light –