What are two ways to say to be in Spanish?
the two ways of saying “to be” in Spanish, and when to use each one
- I am. Play. yo soy. (ser)
- you are. Play. tú eres. (ser)
- he / she / it is. Play. él es. (ser)
- we are. Play. nosotros somos. (ser)
- you all are. (Latin American Spanish) Play. ustedes son.
- you all are. (European Spanish) Play. vosotros sois.
- they are. Play. ellos son. (ser)
How do I learn to travel Spanish?
Best Method to Learn Spanish for Travelers? –
What are some common Spanish phrases?
- ¡Buenos días, Estela! – Good morning, Estela!
- Buenos días, Esteban. ¿Cómo estás? – Good morning, Esteban. How are you?
- Bien, ¿y tú? – Well, how about you?
- Como siempre. – As always.
- Buenos días – good morning.
- Buenas tardes – good afternoon.
- Buenas noches – good evening.
- Hola – hello.
What is the verb to travel in Spanish?