How do I write a letter of permission for a child to travel?
To whom it may concern; I/We, [Full Name of both parents, if applicable], am/are the [lawful guardian(s), parental authority] of my/our son, [Child’s Full Name], born on [DOB], passport number [passport number and expiration date], traveling to [Location], to travel under the supervision of the [Name of Airline] staff.
How do you write a letter of consent for a child to travel with grandparents?
I/We (insert name of parent or parents) consent to allow my child/children (insert names and ages of children) to travel with their grandparents (insert names of grandparents) to (insert general travel destination or destinations) during the period from (insert date of departure) to (insert date of return).
How do I write a letter of permission for travel?
- Maintain a formal professional tone.
- State reason for your request of the travel permission.
- Avoid misunderstandings or confusion by using proper grammar and spellings.
- Present a strong case or reason for seeking approval.
- Give detailed points and facts on the nature of her visit and time of stay.
How do I write a letter of consent for my child UK?
The letter should include the other person’s contact details and details about the trip. It also helps if you’ve: evidence of your relationship with the child, eg a birth or adoption certificate. a divorce or marriage certificate, if you are a single parent but your family name is different from the child’s.