How to pair your iPhone to Dodge Bluetooth® and Uconnect®
All Dodge vehicles now come equipped with the Dodge0Uconnecte system, which allows you to connect your smartphone to select apps and features, as well as connect your iPhone to the available Bluetoothe for hands-free calling.
Instructions for Paring your iPhone to Dodge Uconnect® and Bluetooth®
Visit our vehicle-auction-site to learn more about Dodge’s Uconnect system, which is designed to provide you with exactly what you want and need in terms of security, safety, and information. To learn more about the connected car platform that’s built into your Dodge vehicle, visit our vehicle-auction-site.
Uconnect Bluetooth Quick Paring Guide
To use while driving, simply press the 0Uconnect0phone button on your Dodge vehicle’s steering wheel and enter a four-digit PIN number that appears on the Uconnecte touchscreen. Your phone is now connected and ready for hands-free calling.
Does my Dodge Journey have Uconnect?
Yes, Uconnect is standard on the 2018 Dodge Journey Crossroad and GT models; it is not available on the base model SE, but it is available on the next trim level up, the SXT. Uconnect offers a variety of features to enhance the driving experience.
How do I activate Uconnect?
Follow these simple steps to activate your service:
- Press the Assist button on your rearview mirror.
- Press the activate button on the Touchscreen, then the Customer Care Button.
- Speak with an agent who will get you started.
- Push the Assist button on your rearview mirror from inside your vehicle.
Why won’t my phone connect to my Dodge Journey?
Pull the Hands Free fuse, and the phone should now connect to the Journey’s Unconnect and bluetooth. If the reset fails, check for software updates or faulty wiring behind the dash.
How do I know if my vehicle has Uconnect?
To find out if your vehicle is capable, go to the Apps icon on your Uconnectsup>u00ae/sup> touchscreen and look for the Wi-Fi Hotspot button.
What devices are compatible with Uconnect?
To use Via Mobile apps, pair your smartphone to Uconnect using the Bluetooth (BT) Hands Free Profile, which you can find at UconnectPhone.com. Once you’ve confirmed that your smartphone is compatible with Uconnect, pair it to Uconnect using the Bluetooth (BT) Hands Free Profile.
How do I connect my phone to my Dodge Journey?
Select your Dodge from the Bluetooth menu on your mobile device by pressing the Phone button > Add Device > Settings on your Dodge Uconnect screen. The system is now discoverable from your mobile device and may display a unique PIN.
How do I pair my phone with Uconnect?
How to Make a Phone Connection to Uconnect
- Press your vehicle’s Uconnect button.
- After the voice prompt, say “setup” and then “phone pairing.”
- Say “pair a phone,” then enter your UConnect system’s four-digit PIN (found in your vehicle’s manual).
- Say “yes” to confirm your PIN.
How do I reset Uconnect?
UConnectu00ae Reset in Five Easy Steps
- Ensure your vehicle is in park and in “Run” mode.
- Press and hold the volume and tuner knob buttons at the same time.
- Hold the knobs down for 10 u2013 20 seconds.
- The screen should flash your vehicle’s brand name and then go dark after holding down the knobs.
Is there a free version of Uconnect?
The Uconnect system that is built into your vehicle is free with the cost of your car, but there is a monthly subscription fee if you want to use Uconnect Access, which will give you access to a variety of features such as 911 Calls.
How long does it take to activate Uconnect?
1) How long does it take to remote start my vehicle? > The request may take up to 3 minutes to reach your vehicle, though Uconnect is constantly working to improve performance.
What to do if Uconnect is not working?
Remove the battery (if removable u2013 see your phone’s owner’s manual) and perform a hard reset in the phone. Delete the pairing history in your phone and Uconnectu00ae system, which is usually found in the phone’s Bluetoothu00ae settings. Verify you are selecting “Uconnect” in the discovered Bluetooth devices on your phone.
How do I reset my UConnect 2019 Dodge Journey?
How To Reset UConnect On A Dodge Journey
- Hold the VOLUME and TUNE buttons together for about 10 seconds or until the screen goes black.
- Wait a few seconds for the screen to load back up.
How do you reset Bluetooth on a Dodge Journey?
All you have to do is press and hold the volume up and tune buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds. You will hear a beep and the screen will go black, then come back on after about 20 seconds.