r/feedthebeast – Increase Journeymap max zoom out with config? (also can you run 2 minimap mods at the same time)
I tried changing the “zoomLevel”: “0” config in fullmap settings, but when I start the game, it reverses back to 0.
How do you zoom in on a journey map?
How do you make zoom maps?
- Go to the high-level journey map (zoom-out journey map) and to the step that should lead to the detailed journey map
- Use the sharing manager to generate a URL that leads to the detailed journey map (zoom-in journey map).
Can you zoom out a map in Minecraft?
A blank map cannot be zoomed out; for zooming to be possible, the map must already have something marked on it.
How do I use journey map?
The user journey mapping process is broken down into eight steps.
- Create a user persona.
- Define scenario and user expectations.
- Create a list of touchpoints.
- Take user intention into account.
- Sketch the journey.
- Consider a user’s emotional state during each step of interaction.
How do you teleport on Journeymap?
Click into the Journeymap folder in the main instance folder (where you’ll find “mods,” “configs,” “saves,” and so on), then the version (5.5 or similar), and one of the files in there should be either “world” or “main” config files, and you can enable teleporting in there.
How do I reduce the size of my Minecraft map?
To increase the size of your map, you must first upgrade it from Level 0 to Level 1. To do so, fill the 3×3 crafting grid with the Level 0 map and 8 more paper. The newly crafted map will now be upgraded to a Level 1 map, which is larger than the previous, but it will not be completely filled in when you open it.
How big is a level 0 map in Minecraft?
The basic Map (zoom level 0) is 128 x 128 blocks in size, while the zoom level 1 Map is 256 x 256 blocks in size.
How do I read a Minecraft map?
How to Read a Map
- Hold the Empty Map. It is very simple to make your own map.
- Fill the Map. You will need to use the empty map to fill in the map details of your current location.
- See where you are on the Map. You will need to move your line of sight downwards so that you can see the map directly.
What is the size of a Minecraft world?
Zooming out past Earth reveals a Minecraft world with a diameter of 64,000 kilometers, far exceeding Earth’s 12,700 kilometers, and a scale that starts with the average human (1.7 meters) and decreases all the way down to the size of Quantum Foam, which is.
How do I make my JourneyMap icons bigger?
To enable it, go to Settings and change Mob Display to “Large Icons.” Press “J” or any other bound key to open Journeymap in fullscreen mode.
What am I looking at Curseforge?
Waila (What Am I Looking At) is a UI enhancement mod that provides block information directly in-game, without the need to open an UI, by displaying a small, unobtrusive tooltip on top of the screen with information about the block the player is looking at.
How do I find a biome with JourneyMap?
In-game config should have a “Show Biome” option that toggles the little text readout under the minimap that tells you what biome you’re currently in.