The information on this page only applies to Version 5.1.0 and 5.01.1 for PC, Mac, and other supported operating systems, and it lists all of the available options that can be configured in-game using the JourneyMap Options Manager.
MiniMap Preset (1 and 2)
Use the ” key to display the MiniMap in-game. Display the biome of your location as well as a grid of chunk boundaries on the map.
Configure the Fullscreen Map’s appearance, including the direction in which other players are looking and the use of small icons for labels and text on the map.
Choose a different domain for the Google Maps API if your country blocks maps.google.com. JourneyMap will try to find an open port in increments of 10 if your country blocks maps.google.com.
Configure how waypoints appear on maps and manage them with the Waypoint Manager. Create a waypoint at the location where you die automatically. The maximum distance from you (in blocks/meters) affects both waypoints on maps and waypoint beacons.
Use a rotating outer beam or a stationary inner beam to display waypoint beacons in-game; the font scale used to display waypoint labels is determined by the default 3×3 scaling, which means bold labels are preferred over normal text.
Ignore Glass Ceilings. Being under a glass roof will not cause your vertical chunk (slice) to switch to cave mapping. Use Antialiasing Enhances the shading effect used to show elevation changes. Transparent blocks will reveal what is below them. Circle reveals fewer chunks than Square and will improve performance. Lower values can improve performance.
Some logging levels will hurt performance, so keep the default unless otherwise instructed. AutoMap Poll Frequency – Lower values will reduce time to AutoMap, but will hurt performance. Cache Mobs – Duration (in milliseconds) radar data is cached before checking for new mobs. Optimize map tile rendering for your video cpu.
How do you load chunks on a map?
TIL: Infinity Evolved’s claim map (map icon when you open inventory) can be used to chunkload chunks.
- Go to your inventory.
- Click the map icon to the left of inventory.
- Left click the chunk you want to load until the square turns green.
- Ctrl left click the green square.
How do I share map data in FTB chunks?
Toggle forceloading by pressing Shift-left or right-clicking on claimed chunks; add people as allies with the Allies button to allow them to interact with your chunks; if they add you as an ally, you can share map data with them.
How do you find chunk coordinates?
In Java Edition, the key F3 G can be used to display chunk boundaries; alternatively, pressing the “F3” button opens the Debug screen, which displays the player’s X, Y, and Z coordinates, as well as the “chunk” variable.
How do I claim more chunks in FTB?
The following are the precise steps I took:
- Shut down your server.
- Edit the /local/ftbutilities/ranks.json file.
- Inside the ranks.[rank of choice].permissions node, add the following (you can obviously change the numbers): “ftbutilities.chunkloader.max_chunks”: 250,
- Restart the server.
- Claim everything!
How do you share a journey map in Minecraft?
If you want to share the results with other players, simply zip up the folder and give them these instructions. To use the results when connecting to the server again, copy the contents of that folder to the one JourneyMap uses for your server connection: minecraft/journeymap/data/mp/servername.
How do you make a chunk loader in FTB?
How to Chunkload [FTB Beyond]
- Open your inventory.
- Click the map icon on the left side.
- Click (or drag-click) the chunks you want to claim for your team.
- Once they’re claimed, you can click/drag-click them while holding the CTRL key, and they’ll get chunkloaded (the red color on them will indicate which ones are).
How do I toggle journey map?
To activate the full-screen map, press the full-screen map key (by default, the J key).
How do I use journey map?
The user journey mapping process is broken down into eight steps.
- Create a user persona.
- Define scenario and user expectations.
- Create a list of touchpoints.
- Take user intention into account.
- Sketch the journey.
- Consider a user’s emotional state during each step of interaction.
How do you zoom in on a journey map?
How do you make zoom maps?
- Go to the high-level journey map (zoom-out journey map) and to the step that should lead to the detailed journey map
- Use the sharing manager to generate a URL that leads to the detailed journey map (zoom-in journey map).
What do claimed chunks do?
Players can claim chunks to create a safe zone where other players can’t break, place, or blow up blocks, open chests, or use buttons, and they can allow a list of other players to use doors, chests, and buttons.
How do I keep chunks loaded in all mods 6?
Simply press E, then look in the top left corner of your screen for something that looks like a map. Hold shift and right click to claim as many chunks as you want.