Pair a Bluetooth Phone to a 2009 – 2019 Dodge Journey 2011 Dodge Journey Mainstreet 3.6L V6 FlexFuel
If your 2011 Dodge Journey requires a password, try 1234, 0000, or ABCD. Pairing a phone to your car will allow you to make handsfree calls and play music wirelessly. Some models only allow Bluetooth devices to take calls wirelessly, but require an input jack to play music.
How do you turn on bluetooth in a Dodge Journey?
How to Connect Your Dodge to Bluetooth
- Make sure your mobile device’s Bluetooth is turned on and the vehicle is in park.
- Press the Phone button > Add Device > Settings on your Dodge Uconnect screen.
- Select your Dodge from the Bluetooth menu on your mobile device.
Can you add bluetooth to a 2011 Dodge Journey?
Yes, the 2011 Dodge Journey can be equipped with Bluetooth via wireless phone connectivity. Bluetooth is a wireless technology that allows two compatible devices to communicate with one another.
How do you reset the bluetooth on a 2011 Dodge Journey?
To restart the UConnect, follow these steps:
- Hold the VOLUME and TUNE buttons together for about 10 seconds or until the screen goes black.
- Wait a few seconds for the screen to load back up.
How do you turn on bluetooth on Uconnect?
STEP 2: Use your Uconnectu00ae touchscreen to complete the process.
- Select “Phone,” then “Settings,” then “Paired Phones,” then “Add Device,” or “Settings,” then “Phone/Bluetooth,” then “Paired Phones,” then “Add Device.”
Does my 2020 Dodge Journey have bluetooth?
The base multimedia system in the Journey is a 4.3-inch touchscreen with only basic audio features, while Crossroad models have an 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth connectivity.
Why won’t my phone connect to my Dodge Journey?
Pull the Hands Free fuse, and the phone should now connect to the Journey’s Unconnect and bluetooth. If the reset fails, check for software updates or faulty wiring behind the dash.
How do you reset bluetooth on a Dodge Journey?
All you have to do is press and hold the volume up and tune buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds. You will hear a beep and the screen will go black, then come back on after about 20 seconds.
How do you reset the Bluetooth on a 2013 Dodge Journey?
Hold the phone and vehicle recognition buttons down for thirty seconds, then release the buttons, turn the vehicle off, and open the driver’s side door for thirty seconds before closing it and restarting the vehicle.
How do you fix Uconnect Bluetooth?
There are a few reasons why your Uconnect system won’t connect to your phone properly.
- Use a Uconnect-compatible phone.
- Check your phone’s Bluetooth version.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Turn on the car stereo and enter the Bluetooth pairing code.
- Pair the mobile phone with Uconnect.
How do I reset my Dodge Journey?
Turn the ignition to the on position and hold down the volume and tune buttons for 10 seconds. You will hear a beep and the system will begin to reset.
Is there a free version of Uconnect?
The Uconnect system that is built into your vehicle is free with the cost of your car, but there is a monthly subscription fee if you want to use Uconnect Access, which will give you access to a variety of features such as 911 Calls.
Why is my Uconnect Bluetooth not working?
Most of the time, simply restarting your device will solve the problem of pairing or non-recognition. After restarting your device, wait a few moments and then go to Bluetooth settings to pair it with your Uconnect.
How do I connect my Bluetooth phone to my car?
How to use Bluetooth to connect an Android phone to your car
- Start the Bluetooth pairing process on your car’s stereo.
- Step 2: Go into your phone’s setup menu.
- Step 3: Select Bluetooth Settings submenu.
- Step 4: Select your stereo.
- Step 5: Enter PIN.