How to Build a Fitness Journey Instagram (And Build Your Following) – Jersey Strong Gym and Personal Training
Here are some pointers on how to get started and grow your audience.
Step 1: Create a new account for your journey
Some people have two Instagram accounts, one for everyday life and the other for their online fitness journey, but we recommend having a dedicated account just for your fitness progress to get the most engagement.
Step 2: Your profile details matter
Make your account public so you can be found in search results and hashtag groups. Fitness instagramming is all about connecting with other people, so make sure your profile picture is clear. Including personal details in your profile will help you connect with a larger audience.
Step 3: Build a base of pictures and videos
You’ll be able to use these images in before-and-after photos if you ask your gym buddy to take pictures and videos of you from various angles. Video of you working out or trying new machines will also help you track your progress. Aim for 16-24 photos for a solid collection.
Step 5: Build a hashtag strategy
Begin tagging your photo captions with these hashtags where they make sense. For example, don’t tag a photo with #healthyrecipe if it has nothing to do with food. Instead, focus on strategically using your hashtags.
Step 6: Follow a whole bunch of people (and organizations) that inspire you
This account is all about you, so follow people who motivate and inspire you, as well as #hastags that inspire you, to ensure you see relevant and new accounts in your feed throughout the day. The goal is to connect with people who are on the same path as you.
How do you submit your fitness journey on Instagram?
Here are 18 ways to get your fitness Instagram account off to a great start:
- What are your Instagram objectives and goals? Fill out your Instagram profile. Identify your ideal followers.
How do I document my fitness journey?
Here are four effective ways to keep track of your fitness progress.
- Take Photos.
- Keep A Food Journal.
- Track Your Progress. If you want to be performing at your absolute best on a regular basis, you need to have a solid plan of action.
Should I document my fitness journey?
Documenting your fitness journey, like any other journey, is critical to your success; not only will it allow you to see how far you’ve come over time, but it will also provide you with the motivation to keep going and work toward new goals.
What should I post on Instagram for fitness?
Here are some fitness Instagram content ideas that you could create to increase your fitness Instagram followers and truly engage your audience:
- Workout videos.
- Before and after client photos.
- Motivational fitness quotes.
- Free nutrition plans.
- Photos of fitness-related celebrities.
- Throwback posts.
How do you get a good fitness on Instagram?
Our 15-Step Instagram Marketing Guide for Fitness Professionals is as follows:
- Fill out your profile.
- Post high-quality photos and videos.
- Find your aesthetic.
- Find the best editing apps.
- Post before and after photos.
- Use relevant hashtags.
- Tag people!
How do I file my weight loss journey?
How to Keep Track of Your Weight-Loss Progress
- It’s selfie time. If you’ve been avoiding selfies, now is the time to embrace them!
- Speed up the process. If you’re having trouble losing weight, talk to your doctor about having phentermine prescribed to you.
How do I become a fitness influencer?
What Does It Take to Be a Successful Fitness Influencer?
- Choose a niche in the fitness industry.
- Find your tone. Once you’ve decided on a niche, the next step is to figure out how you want to communicate with your followers.
- Tell your story.
- Engagement vs followers.
- Build your audience.
- Use influence.co.
How do fitness instagrams make money?
As a fitness enthusiast, I’m going to show you some of the best ways to get started on Instagram.
- Practice Influencer Marketing-
- Create Unique Fitness Content-
- Use Relevant Hashtags-
- Interact With Your Peers-
- Contact Sponsors-
- List of Famous Fitness Brands Open To Sponsorship On Instagram-
How do I monetize my workout on Instagram?
How Do You Become an Instagram Fitness Influencer?
- Grow Your Follower Base.
- Create Content That Fitness Enthusiasts Will Enjoy.
- Use Relevant and Effective Hashtags.
- Interact With the Fitness Community.
- Reach Out to Fitness Sponsors.
- Network at Fitness Events.
- Make the Most of Your Bio URL.
Where do I start my fitness journey?
6 Tips from a Personal Trainer on How to Begin Your Own Fitness Journey
- Create a vision board and make a commitment to yourself.
- Start small: do 10 jumping jacks.
How do you use the FITT principle?
principles, for example:
- Increasing the frequency of walking by adding another day. Increasing the intensity by walking faster or adding some running intervals. Increasing the amount of time spent walking each workout day. Increasing the type of workout by swimming, cycling, or running.
Who is the richest personal trainer?
The World’s Wealthiest Personal Trainers
- Tony Little has a net worth of $200 million. Jane Fonda has a net worth of $120 million. Tracy Anderson has a net worth of $110 million. Billy Blanks has a net worth of $30 million. Chuck Norris has a net worth of $26 million.