How long do you need to travel Southeast Asia?
Southeast Asia in 2 months or more.
2 months is the perfect minimum time to enjoy all four countries in mainland South-East Asia without having to rush.
You can follow the complete so-called ‘Banana Pancake’ trail, a well-trodden Southeast Asia backpacker route that runs through Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam.
How do I travel to Vietnam for 2 weeks?
What to see in Vietnam in two weeks, South to North
- Day 1 & 2. Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi Tunnels, Mekong Delta, markets.
- Day 3, 4 & 5. Nha Trang –pagodas, markets, egg baths and snorkelling tour.
- Day 6, 7 & 8. Hoi An – shopping, beaches, great food and drink.
- Day 8 & 9.
- Day 10 & 11.
How much does it cost to travel Southeast Asia for 3 months?
Land transportation is generally very cheap in all of Southeast Asia. Taking an intercity bus typically costs about $10. The cost of renting a bike is around $8-$15/day.
3. Transportation: $2-$10/day.
|1 month||$60 – $300|
|3 months||$180 – $900|
|6 months||$360 – $1800|
Where should I go for 2 weeks?
Take a look at our picks for the 10 destinations truly worthy of your full two-week vacation.
- Bali. By now, nearly everyone has heard of the stunning Indonesian island of Bali.
- South Africa.
- Costa Rica.