How do you become a travel companion?
Steps to Become a Travel Companion
- Step 1: Research the Career.
- Step Two: Complete Healthcare Training.
- Step Three: Meet Experience and Skill Requirements.
- Step Four: Apply for a Position with a Travel Companion Service Company.
- Step Five: Obtain Marketable Credentials for Career Advancement.
Is there a job that pays you to travel?
Cruise Ship WorkerCruise ship jobs have a reputation for being one of the best jobs where you can travel. You get paid to see the world and interact with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds, all while collecting a salary and receiving free room and board.
How do I get paid to be a companion?
Pay for Companionship: 3 Ways to Get Paid to Be a Friend
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints.
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money.
How do you become a senior companion?
To become an elderly companion caregiver, you first need a high school diploma or equivalent. Though some jobs require completion of a caregiver training program, some elderly companion caregiver jobs just require a high school diploma and provide on the job training.