Overview: Best no annual fee travel rewards credit cards
|Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card||Simple, flexible rewards|
|Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card||Low regular APR|
|Discover it® Miles||Most valuable sign-up bonus|
|Amex EveryDay®||Optimizing point value|
3 more rows
What is the best travel rewards credit card with no annual fee?
Best no-annual-fee travel credit cards
|Category||Credit card||Estimated rewards earned after five years|
|Runner-Up||Discover it® Miles||$1,991|
|Best Welcome Bonus||Uber Credit Card||$1,798|
|Best for Hotels||Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card||$1,699|
|Best for Students||Bank of America® Travel Rewards for Students||N/A|
1 more row
What credit cards have no annual fee?
Best No Annual Fee Credit Cards
- Discover it® Cash Back.
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card.
- Citi® Double Cash Card.
- American Express Cash Magnet® Card.
- Citi Rewards+℠ Card.
- Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card.
- Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card.
Which credit card gives the best travel rewards?
BEST TRAVEL REWARDS CREDIT CARDS
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- The Platinum Card® from American Express.
- American Express® Gold Card.
- American Express® Green Card.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card.
- Discover it® Miles.
Is it worth it to get a credit card with an annual fee?
Cards with annual fees offer better spending rewards than no-fee cards — i.e., more cash back or points per dollar. But that doesn’t mean they’ll always be more rewarding overall. When tallying up your total rewards for a given year, you need to subtract what you spent on the annual fee, if your card has one.