What is the best travel pillow for long flights?
Here are 6 of the best travel neck pillows:
- Trtl Pillow.
- Self-Inflatable Daydreamer.
- TravelRest All in One.
- Cabeau Evolution Memory Foam.
- Daisy Travel Neck Pillow.
- BCozzy Chin Supporting Travel Pillow.
Are memory foam travel pillows good?
If you want to get a great night’s sleep, invest in some memory foam. This pillow is filled with the glorious stuff, making it one of the best options on the list. U-shaped, it supports the back of the head without keeping it too propped up, whilst the raised side supports cushion the neck.
What’s the best travel pillow?
Here are the best travel pillows you can buy:
- Best travel pillow overall: Trtl pillow.
- Best microbead pillow: Clöudz microbead U-shaped pillow.
- Best memory foam travel pillow: Cabeau memory foam U-shaped pillow.
- Best inflatable travel pillow: Lewis N.
- Best body-sized travel pillow: Travelrest inflatable body pillow.
Are neck pillows good for travel?
Travel pillows, Smith says, are “not necessarily bad. They’re not going to cause any harm. (Turning around a hard pillow constricts the neck.) The rounded back doesn’t conform easily with the seat back, and the pillow doesn’t compress for easy packing (unless you have an inflatable one).