What do you need when traveling internationally?
Pack These Essentials
- Passport and visa.
- Insurance and ID cards.
- Cash, debit cards, and credit cards.
- Pen to fill out customs forms.
- Portable charger.
- Earplugs, eye mask, and sleeping pills.
- Electrical converters and adapters specific to your destination.
What is essential before you prepare for a journey?
Travel Preparation Checklist:Have a passport that is in-date and any necessary Visas pre-arranged. Visit a travel doctor and receive required vaccinations. Pack a basic (or not so basic) first-aid kit. Book first nights accommodation (at least) and airport pick-up.
What should I do before a long trip?
10 Things to Do Before You Travel
- Contact the Kennel and/or House Sitter.
- Take Care of “Stop” Orders and Advance Payments.
- Manage Your Cash Flow.
- Plan Your First Day.
- Plan Your Last Day.
- Pack Your Hands-Free Device.
- Check the Weather.
- Search Out Your Hobbies at Your Destination.