Can I buy a Visa Travel Money card online?
Get a card: Purchase a card online or at a participating bank.
Activate and register: Call the phone number on the card packaging to activate and register†.
Load: Add funds to your card in-store at the time of purchase or online.
Use: Make purchases everywhere Mastercard debit is accepted.
Where do I get a Visa Travel Money card?
The Visa Customer Service Center also arranges for a replacement card to be sent to you within one working day in North America and outside North America. Welcome at all affiliated merchants where Visa credit cards are accepted. It can also be issued for acceptance at ATMs only.
Which is the best travel money card to get?
- WeSwap Prepaid Card. FX Fee: 1.0% £1.50. Free. 591 reviews.
- Post Office Travel Money Card. FX Fee: Free. £1.50. Free. 482 reviews.
- Caxton FX Multi Card. FX Fee: Free. Free. Free. 257 reviews.
- Travelex Money Card. FX Fee: Free. Free. Free.
- FairFX Anywhere Card. FX Fee: 1.40% £1.00 + 1.4% Free.
- EasyFX Currency Card. FX Fee: Free. Free. Free.
Can a prepaid Visa card be used internationally?
The International Prepaid Card is a reloadable prepaid EMV Visa debit card, which means you can spend up to the value placed on the card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted worldwide. You can shop in stores, online, over the phone, and by mail order. You can get cash at Visa ATMs worldwide.