11 Destinations That Remain Warm Throughout January
- Austin, Texas (USA) Why you ought to pay a visit: If Austin is at the top of your travel wish list for the month of January, we have a few suggestions for you:
- Miami Beach, FL. Why you should go there: The only thing better than the pristine dunes, turquoise oceans, and Art Deco hotels of Miami’s famed South Beach are
- San Diego, CA.
- Savannah, GA.
- Sedona, AZ.
- January is a great time to visit any of these 13 warm places. CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA. The month of January has an average daily temperature of 87 degrees Fahrenheit
- ARUBA. The month of January has an average daily temperature of 86 degrees Fahrenheit
- PALM SPRINGS, IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA The month of January has an average daily temperature of 71 degrees Fahrenheit
- CANCUN, MEXICO.
- CHIANG MAI, in the country of Thailand
- BORA BORA, FRENCH POLYNESIA.
- CAMPECHE, MEXICO
Where is the best place to travel in January?
Greece is a wonderful spot to visit in January to experience pleasant weather in Europe because the temperature may reach up to 16 degrees Celsius (61 degrees Fahrenheit). When the vast tourist throngs have gone home for the winter, this nation, which is dotted with historic remains, picturesque beaches, and medieval towns, reveals its real colors.
Where is hot in January in Europe?
Cancun, with its average temperature of 30 degrees Celsius in January, and Barbados, with its average temperature of 29 degrees Celsius, are typically the hottest places to visit during this month. However, destinations such as Tenerife and Lanzarote, which are a little closer to home, still have warm temperatures and plenty of sunshine. Playa Blanca
Where is the warmest place to vacation in Hawaii in January?
Because of this, Kailua-Kona is one of the hottest areas in the world in which to vacation during the month of January. What are the best activities to do in Kailua-Kona, and where should one go during the month of January? White sand beaches and clear, warm water may be found all around the coast of Kailua-Kona.
Where is the warmest part of the United States in January?
1. Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. Put on your most comfortable pair of sandals and get ready for a hot and steamy winter beach vacation in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. Hawaii is the hottest state in the United States to visit during the month of January.
What state has the warmest weather in January?
The distinction of ″warmest city in the United States during the winter″ is now held by Miami, which is located in Florida.Additionally, it has a reputation for having some of the warmest temperatures in the United States.During the winter, daily average high temperatures approach 70 degrees Fahrenheit (21 degrees Celsius), while nighttime lows seldom fall below 62 degrees Fahrenheit (17 degrees Celsius).
Where can I get sun in January?
- The 10 finest places to go for some winter sun in the month of January Cape Verde.
- Thailand, Phuket.
- Rio de Janeiro.
- Sri Lanka.
- Abu Dhabi.
- Gran Canaria
Where are the best places to travel in January?
- The British Virgin Islands are one of the best places to vacation in the month of January.
- Parks Canada’s Jasper National Park
- Costa Rica
Where is it 80 degrees in January?
Rio de Janiero, Brazil. Some people who live in more northern regions may hate the month of January, but if you are fortunate enough to be spending it in Brazil, you are in luck! Temperatures in Rio de Janeiro may reach above 80 degrees Fahrenheit in the month of January, making it the ideal time to go to the city’s world-famous beaches and bury your toes in the sand.
Where is it warm enough to swim in January?
|Key West, Florida||69|
Where is warm and sunny in January?
The most frequented travel locations for the month of January
|Hot favourites in January|
|Canary Islands||22°C||4.5 hrs|
|Cape Verde||23°C||6 hrs|
Where is hot and dry in January?
Southern region of the Caribbean January is the month in the southern Caribbean that has the most consistent sunlight, the softest breezes, and the lowest levels of humidity during the whole year.Visit Barbados for its beautiful beaches, challenging golf courses, and buzzing nightlife at its restaurants and bars.Also worthy your consideration is the island of Saint Lucia, which has some of the most breathtaking scenery in the Caribbean.
How warm is Key West in January?
The highest temperatures of the day hover around 74 degrees Fahrenheit, and they very seldom drop below 66 degrees or climb over 81 degrees. On January 18, the day with the lowest daily average high temperature of 74 degrees Fahrenheit, Temperatures at night average approximately 66 degrees Fahrenheit, with readings seldom dropping below 56 degrees or rising over 74 degrees.
Where is good for winter sun in January?
Even during the winter, you can anticipate long days of sunlight and temperatures of 21 degrees Celsius in Tenerife, Lanzarote, and Gran Canaria; these are all excellent possibilities. Because there are less people, you won’t have to compete with anyone else for a position on the beach, and all of the restaurants, stores, and bars will still be available to you.
Where is the cheapest place for winter sun?
- 7 fantastic low-cost locations to soak up the sun this winter Tenerife. Tenerife is the place to go if you’re seeking for winter sun locations because the island’s average temperature ranges from 15 to 28 degrees Celsius from September onwards.
- Gran Canaria.
- Cape Verde.
What Caribbean island is the warmest in January?
Barbados. Barbados is the destination to visit in the wintertime if you want some flash and glamour in addition to the warm weather. The climate in January is quite hot and dry, with an average of 9 hours of sunlight each day. There is a low chance of rain, and the water temperature is a pleasant 27 degrees.
What beach should I go to in January?
The Caribbean is practically sure to be a popular holiday destination in January with travelers from both North America and Europe. In general, the islands in the southeast, such as Barbados, St. Lucia, Aruba, and Trinidad, will be the hottest of all the Caribbean islands. If you are looking for a warm climate with access to the beach, these are your best options.